10.29.2003

i've been robbed!

The fictionfiction.net mailroom has felt a surge. Our best CSRs are on the job. Here's one that got into my hands.

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by Inspector Gum-Shoe (gumshoe@expect_no_potted_meat.org) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 at 12:15:25
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

subject: My little boat is empty?

realname: Inspector Gum-Shoe

body: whatever happened to "my little boat is empty" that was such an enjoyeable site
i enjoyed downloading the childrens stories a great deal, which I read to the students in my kindergarten class.
well, i hope you at least put up some pictures of kittens instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspector Gum-Shoe,
The site you are looking for is in retirement. Find all writings by George K. George at the graveyard. Knowing you, I wouldn't trust you to Satan's own kindergarteners.

No comments: